Is Rainwater Harvesting right for Your Operation?
Do you run a water-intensive operation such as a farm, warehouse, or industrial plant or own a commercial building with a large roof catchment area?
As water prices keep increasing and water becoming scarce, collecting and storing rainwater can provide a sustainable and secure water source.
Consider collecting and storing rainwater from your roof catchment area as a viable alternative to your groundwater well or the municipal water supply.
"When the well is dry, we know the worth of water "
~ B. Franklin
How much water can you collect from your roof runoff?
Rainwater from your facility’s roof catchment area can provide a sustainable all-year-long water source, help to conserve water and reduce demands on the aquifer.
Let us assess the feasibility of the rainwater harvesting system that will meet your unique water needs.
What we Offer
- Site visit and inspection of the existing RWH system.
- Assessment of the potential modification to the system.
- Advice about the system components & maintenance.
Feasibility Study & Conceptual Design
- Sizing & cost estimate of the optimum rainwater harvesting system for your facility.
- Feasibility study & conceptual design of the system meeting your water demand objectives.